Appropriate kennel bowl with pivot button allows holder with collapsible bowl to fold up and out of pets way when not in use. With a quick twist lock bowl in place and a twist to remove. Expand bowl for use and collapse for storage.
Small - 6.125" x 7.125" x 1.47" (1 cup/ 8 oz)
Addition Pictures More Information
Large - 6.875" x 8.375" x 2.3125" (2.5 cups/ 20 oz)
Some Helpful Playtime Hints.
At The Paws we recommend that pets are supervised when playing with any toy. Good supervision can help prevent accidental swallowing of toy parts or other unintended harm, so always cast a watchful eye.
Here are some hints:
- Inspect all toys to ensure that parts have not been chewed loose.
- Do not let your pet continue to play with broken or damaged to toys.
- Remove all stickers, tags, plastic attachment lines, or loose threads before offering your pet a playtime toy.
- Check to see if the toy has any other potentially harmful flaw or condition.
XS - under 10 pounds - Ex: Chihuahua, Maltese, Yorkshire
S - 10-20 pounds - Ex: Pug, Dachshund, Miniature Poodle
M - 20-40 pounds - Ex: Cocker Spaniel, Border Collie, Shiba Inu
L - 40-75 pounds - Ex: Boxer, Dalmatian, German Shepherd
XL - 75 + pounds - Ex: Bullmastiff, Saint Bernard, Newfoundland
* These measurements and sizes may very, only you know your dog best and please select toys accordingly.