Turn a cat into a kitten again with Kitty Boinks. This clever flexible tube toy springs into action and makes cats go wild. When compressed Kitty Boinks shoot up to 30 feet, providing cats with tons of exercise and excitement. Cats can’t seem to get enough of this colorful mesh pocket rocket.
Two Ways to Play
Compress them in your hand and release them to shootortuck in the ends for a rolling toy. This flexible tube toy is durable, long-lasting and drives cats into a frenzy. It also promotes exercise, and is fun for both owner and feline.
Kitty Boinks are an off “shoot” of Boinks. Cat owners realized their cat couldn’t keep its paws off the popular toy when it was shot across the room. When Kitty Boinks ends are tucked in they will roll with the personality of your cat. Kitty Boinks are TWO TOYS in ONE!
Addition Pictures More Information
Some Helpful Playtime Hints.
At The Paws we recommend that pets are supervised when playing with any toy. Good supervision can help prevent accidental swallowing of toy parts or other unintended harm, so always cast a watchful eye.
Here are some hints:
- Inspect all toys to ensure that parts have not been chewed loose.
- Do not let your pet continue to play with broken or damaged to toys.
- Remove all stickers, tags, plastic attachment lines, or loose threads before offering your pet a playtime toy.
- Check to see if the toy has any other potentially harmful flaw or condition.
XS - under 10 pounds - Ex: Chihuahua, Maltese, Yorkshire
S - 10-20 pounds - Ex: Pug, Dachshund, Miniature Poodle
M - 20-40 pounds - Ex: Cocker Spaniel, Border Collie, Shiba Inu
L - 40-75 pounds - Ex: Boxer, Dalmatian, German Shepherd
XL - 75 + pounds - Ex: Bullmastiff, Saint Bernard, Newfoundland
* These measurements and sizes may very, only you know your dog best and please select toys accordingly.