Ever met a cat that does not like tuna?
Yours will love our nutritious and delicious natural tuna flakes. We call our wafer-thin tuna shavings ‘Bonito Flakes,’ like the delicious Bonito tuna we all know and love to eat.
You can feed these flakes alone as a treat, or mix them in with some of kitty’s other favorite foods to enhance those everyday flavors into something special. The half ounce tub is a nice starter size, or just right for those smallish felines.
Some Helpful Playtime Hints.
At The Paws we recommend that pets are supervised when playing with any toy. Good supervision can help prevent accidental swallowing of toy parts or other unintended harm, so always cast a watchful eye.
Here are some hints:
- Inspect all toys to ensure that parts have not been chewed loose.
- Do not let your pet continue to play with broken or damaged to toys.
- Remove all stickers, tags, plastic attachment lines, or loose threads before offering your pet a playtime toy.
- Check to see if the toy has any other potentially harmful flaw or condition.
XS - under 10 pounds - Ex: Chihuahua, Maltese, Yorkshire
S - 10-20 pounds - Ex: Pug, Dachshund, Miniature Poodle
M - 20-40 pounds - Ex: Cocker Spaniel, Border Collie, Shiba Inu
L - 40-75 pounds - Ex: Boxer, Dalmatian, German Shepherd
XL - 75 + pounds - Ex: Bullmastiff, Saint Bernard, Newfoundland
* These measurements and sizes may very, only you know your dog best and please select toys accordingly.