4000 Great Crate 3dr with Lock System & Quiet Links, Copper Hammertone 36x23x26
The Most Signiï¬cant Advancement in Pet Safety in 25 Years
Precision Lock System Crates Feature:
- Patent pending Precision Lock System is the new gold standard for safety and security in the pet industry.
- Proprietary five-point locking mechanism eliminates the space gap at the top and bottom of the door frame.
- Any door gap allows a pet to get leverage to pry the crate open just enough to trap and insure.
- every new wire pet crate Precision Pet Product manufactures will feature the Precision Lock System
- Precision Pet Products offers consumers the peace of mind knowing they have purchased the safest wire pet crate available in the pet industry
- Standard crates have doors that can be pushed as much as two inches from the crate frame even when locked. The Precision Lock System eliminates the gaps at the top and bottom of the door by securely locking the door in five key locations.
36x23x26 More Information
Some Helpful Playtime Hints.
At The Paws we recommend that pets are supervised when playing with any toy. Good supervision can help prevent accidental swallowing of toy parts or other unintended harm, so always cast a watchful eye.
Here are some hints:
- Inspect all toys to ensure that parts have not been chewed loose.
- Do not let your pet continue to play with broken or damaged to toys.
- Remove all stickers, tags, plastic attachment lines, or loose threads before offering your pet a playtime toy.
- Check to see if the toy has any other potentially harmful flaw or condition.
XS - under 10 pounds - Ex: Chihuahua, Maltese, Yorkshire
S - 10-20 pounds - Ex: Pug, Dachshund, Miniature Poodle
M - 20-40 pounds - Ex: Cocker Spaniel, Border Collie, Shiba Inu
L - 40-75 pounds - Ex: Boxer, Dalmatian, German Shepherd
XL - 75 + pounds - Ex: Bullmastiff, Saint Bernard, Newfoundland
* These measurements and sizes may very, only you know your dog best and please select toys accordingly.