Your pup will happily curl up on the SnooZZy Chenille Sleeper Bump. This cozy dog bed is made of plush chenille polyester fabric that also easily rolls up to transport. It's machine washable so is easy to care for. Simply machine wash in cold on the gentle cycle and lie flat to dry. The SnooZZy Chenille Sleeper Bump is rectangular and specifically designed to fit dog crates dog houses carriers or any place in your home. It comes in your choice of Peat brown Rust red or Tan with a handy non-skid backing. This dog bed comes in six size options. Choose the size that best fits your dog or cat. Teacup: 18L x 13W x .5H inches X Small: 23L x 17W x .5H inches Small: 30L x 19W x .5H inches Medium: 35L x 23W x .5H inches Large: 43L x 28W x .5H inches X Large: 49L x 30W x .5H inches.About Precision Pet ProductsPrecision Pet Products is an established and respected manufacturer supplying a wide variety of pet products to all facets of the pet industry since 1985. Located in Orange County California the Precision Pet Products team assures that their products are constructed from the strongest materials available and designed to withstand the wear and tear of the most active of pets and pet handlers.
Ultimate Softness and Comfort!
- Pets Love Them in Crates, Carriers, Dog Houses, SUVs, or Anywhere
- Completely Machine Washable
- Luxurious Bump Chenille Fabric
- Non-Skid Backing
- Rolls Up for Traveling
- Available in Six Sizes
- Ideal For Dogs and Cats, Too
Available Colors: Rust, Tan and Peat
Machine Wash Cold, Gentle Cycle
Wash Separately - No Bleach
18.5 x 13 x 0.375 More Information
Some Helpful Playtime Hints.
At The Paws we recommend that pets are supervised when playing with any toy. Good supervision can help prevent accidental swallowing of toy parts or other unintended harm, so always cast a watchful eye.
Here are some hints:
- Inspect all toys to ensure that parts have not been chewed loose.
- Do not let your pet continue to play with broken or damaged to toys.
- Remove all stickers, tags, plastic attachment lines, or loose threads before offering your pet a playtime toy.
- Check to see if the toy has any other potentially harmful flaw or condition.
XS - under 10 pounds - Ex: Chihuahua, Maltese, Yorkshire
S - 10-20 pounds - Ex: Pug, Dachshund, Miniature Poodle
M - 20-40 pounds - Ex: Cocker Spaniel, Border Collie, Shiba Inu
L - 40-75 pounds - Ex: Boxer, Dalmatian, German Shepherd
XL - 75 + pounds - Ex: Bullmastiff, Saint Bernard, Newfoundland
* These measurements and sizes may very, only you know your dog best and please select toys accordingly.